MPR NOZZLES 5000-MPR-25
The flow rates of the different casting distances are coordinated
The Rain Bird MPR nozzles simplify the planning of a sprinkler system and the installation of the sprinklers, because the flow
rates of the different nozzles with throw lengths between 7.0 m and 7.6 m are matched. Sprinklers with different sector and
throwing distance can be installed in the same irrigation circle.
This ensures even water distribution without over- or underwatering and maximum flexibility in planning. The MPR nozzles are
to be used for all types 5000/5000 Plus / 5000 plus PRS sprinklers.
• Nozzle set with 7.6 m throw distance.
• Each nozzle set contains a Q (90 °), T (120 °), H (180 °) and F (360 °) nozzles.
• Compatible with Series 5000/5000 Plus / 5000 Plus PRS Sprinklers.
• Rain Curtain ™ technology offers:
- Optimum drop size for consistent performance.
- Effective close-range irrigation.
- Even water distribution over the entire range.
• The precipitation rate of approximately 15.2 mm / h reduces puddling and erosion.
• Easy identification of the throw by color coding.
• The nozzles are easy to insert or remove.
• Stackable, thus practical storage.
Throwing range: 7.0 m to 7.6 m
Pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar
Water consumption: 0.17 to 1.05 m³ / h