- Tree of self-aligning rotor nozzles including four low angle and eight standard angle Rain Curtain Nozzles:
- Low Angle (angle of trajectory 10°): 1.0. 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0
- Rain Curtain (angle of trajectory 25°): 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 and 8.0
- Large water droplets for greater wind resistance
- Effective close-in watering
- Even distribution over the entire radius
- Provides 25' to 50' (7.6m to 15.2m) distance of throw
- Fits on Rain Bird 5004PL-PC, 5004PL-FC, 5006PL-PC, 5006PL-FC, 5012PL-PC and 5012PL-FC and 42SA+ Plus and 52SA Series Rotors
Rain Bird rotor nozzle sets help you save water and maximize the performance of your Rain Bird 42SA+, 52SA and 5000/5000 Plus series rotors.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
Rotors apply different amounts of water depending on the pattern that they are set to water. For example, a rotor set to water just 1/4 of a circle applies more water in that area than a rotor set to water a full 360º, assuming the nozzles are the same. Changing nozzles can help even out the amount of water being sprayed between rotors that are set for different patterns. This will help maintain a healthier lawn and save water.