Rain Bird® 1800-SAM Series Spray Heads are ideal for use in areas with changing elevations. The built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve saves water by eliminating low head drainage from spray heads located at the base of slopes or hillsides.
Trusted for over 30 years, 1800 Series Spray Heads have provided unmatched durability, reliability, and performance. Superior components and features make the 1800 Series Spray Head the spray head of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Co-molded, pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and
maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- “SAM” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.