Filter with external thread made of polyethylene for use in drip irrigation. The filters achieve an optimal water quality for the drip irrigation; Blocking of droppers and micro-sprayers is avoided. There are 2 types of these filters: with screen filter inserts or with disk filter inserts, depending on water quality. Suitable for any irrigation system, long-lasting, washable, easy to handle, ideal for cleaning wells, rainwater and river water.
• Housing made of polyethylene, UV-resistant
• Very simple installation with easy access to the filter insert for cleaning.
• Open / close the filter without tools.
• Water flow direction clearly indicated on the filter (arrow)
• Easy cleaning of the filter.
• Connection to the valve is recommended.
• Supplied with sieve insert with 130 microns, red
• Pressure up to 10 bar
• Maximum temperature 60 ° C
• Size 2 "external thread
• Flow rate: 25m³ / h
• 130 microns (130 mesh)
H: 24,79 cm
W: 27,0 cm
X: 26,7 cm
D: 14,4 cm