AMIAD self-cleaning plastic filter TAF Model 750 3"T
Water supply systems, cooling water, wastewater - e.g. In irrigation, agriculture, plastics, mining, water treatment, etc.
- An innovative, self-cleaning filter made of high-quality plastic and suitable for a variety of applications.
- The TAF filter is an automatic filter with an electrically operated self-cleaning mechanism which is nevertheless easy to operate.
- The control system consists of a differential pressure sensor (DDS), a solenoid valve and a purge control.
- Minimum water consumption during the backwash by - less than 1% of the total flow.
- triggering of the backwash by differential pressure and / or by time, continuous backwashing optional.
- Special drive mechanism.
- low energy consumption
- No interruption of the water supply for downstream installation.
- Electronically controlled cleaning with flexible control options.
- 3 "flange
- Flow rate: 25m³ / h
- 130 microns